1.Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support and the supervision of assigned staff.
2. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
3. Schedule and attend meetings, record and report minutes as required.
4. Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
5. Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
6. Assist/Provide research support as required.
7. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Skills and Competencies
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
Three (3) years working experience in a related area
Typing speed 45-55 wpm
Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
Sound oral and written communication skills
Ability to work well under pressure Sound supervisory skills