The public, in particular men are urged to support the upcoming Man Cave sessions in observance of Men’s Health Week.
- Monday, June 12 at Her Majesty’s Custom’s Department at 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and Immigration Department at 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 13 at the Fire Department from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Peebles Hospital at 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14 at the Flax Administration Building in Virgin Gorda at 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and again at 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15 at the Department of Waste Management from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 16 at the Department of Agriculture from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Several government departments and non-governmental agencies will be providing health screenings and information at the events.
For more information on Men’s Health Week activities, contact the Office of Gender Affairs at 468-3701, extension 2236.