Documents required are:

  • A valid driver’s license from overseas.
  • Passport to show that you are a tourist.
  • Medical report for persons 70 years or older.
  • You need to be a bona fied visitor to the territory.

Please note that only the Dept.of Motor Vehicle issues temporary driver’s license and not a Car Rental company.