Submitted by SGibbs on 15 November 2023 - 3:21pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 12 of 2023
1. Supervise the operation of the plant and schedule periodic maintenance of the asphalt plant to ensure the effective and efficient management of the plant.
2. Maintain accurate time and attendance record for all assigned staff on a daily basis in order to completed and submit weekly time sheets to the accounts section.
3. Ensure effective and efficient use of department resources by maintaining a daily log of material quantities used and produce weekly reports on stock balances for the Supervisor.
4. Monitor the asphalt mix to ensure that it meets the established specifications and quality.
5. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Certificate or its equivalent
• Five (5) years working experience in the electrical or mechanical field
• Valid BVI driver’s license
• Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of standard office equiptment, best practices, tools, equipment and
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Sound supervisory skills
Thursday, 30 November 2023