Submitted by SGibbs on 26 May 2023 - 1:27pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 20 of 2023
The successful applicant will ensure that all customer service queries are recorded and answered efficiently and in a professional and timely manner.
- Serve as the first point of contact and liaison of clients and the Customer Service Care Centre.
- Monitor telephone, social media accounts, the Centre’s established email account(s) and the SeeClickFix and Government Appointment Systems to accurately address customer questions and concerns.
- Follow communication scripts when addressing various topics to ensure a consistent level of service.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures, answering relevant questions and providing accurate information.
- Answer, screen and transfer calls, emails, and messages appropriately; record queries and messages and distribute them to the appropriate functional area or officers to ensure timely and adequate flow of information.
- Report to the relevant Ministerial Service Specialist on complex customer matters to ensure that they are resolved within an appropriate timeframe.
- Input updated information into the SeeClickFix and Government Appointment Systems in order to record and monitor the progress of queries.
- Follow up with departments, ministries and agencies to ensure that reported customer concerns and issues are addressed timely.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to stay informed.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Customer Service Manager in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Centre
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification/Diploma related to customer service or information management
- Three (3) years’ working experience, with at least three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies, procedures and services
- Good knowledge of the structures, processes and services of essential statutory agencies
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality and demonstrate values and principles of integrity
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software applications
- Good knowledge of general office procedures
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Expert customer relationship management and telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to deal with difficult customers in a calm and professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Friday, 9 June 2023