Submitted by SGibbs on 7 October 2021 - 11:24am
Internal Position No.:
JR 66 of 2021
1. Perform clerical and data entry functions.
2. Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
3. Assist in processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
4. Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately to facilitate effective information flow.
5. Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
6. Assist with the preparation of meetings and presentation materials.
7. Provide clerical support by completing all photocopying, scanning, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
8. Assist with records management, organisation and retrieval of documents.
9. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Certificate in Computer Studies
• One (1) year relevant working experience or in a related field
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Ability to type 40 wpm accurately
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Thursday, 21 October 2021