Submitted by SGibbs on 20 November 2023 - 12:39pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 33 of 2023
The successful applicant will assist with frontline and/or courier duties to ensure professional customer service is provided to the Ministry/Department and public at all times.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Assist visitors in a timely manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
- Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately according to the procedural guide to facilitate effective information flow.
- Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Maintain office equipment and assist senior officers by completing all photocopying, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- Maintain vehicles in accordance to procedural guide to ensure they are in working order when required.
- Ensure that hearing lists and civil summonses are prepared in accordance with the procedural guide in order to facilitate effective management of the department.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Valid BVI driver’s licence
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Monday, 4 December 2023