Submitted by SGibbs on 20 November 2023 - 4:17pm
Internal Position No.:
MCW 11 of 2023
The successful applicant will provide professional and executive support to management in an efficient and effective manner for office related matters.
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support and the supervision of assigned staff.
2. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
3. Schedule and attend meetings, record and report minutes as required.
4. Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
5. Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
6. Assist/Provide research support as required.
7. Answer, screen and transfer calls appropriately, record messages and distribute them to officers to ensure a timely and adequate flow of information.
8. Greet and assist visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
9. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Three (3) years working experience in a related area
- Typing speed 45-55 wpm
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound supervisory skills
Monday, 4 December 2023