Submitted by SGibbs on 10 August 2022 - 3:38pm
Internal Position No.:
80 of 2022
The successful applicant will process all trade licences by analysing and making recommendations as to the viability of application.
- Processes Trade Licence application (analyse, interview, investigate, recommend, etc.)
- Reviews, researches and provides background for all new application for trade licences for considerations.
- Ensures that all businesses operate within the provision of the Business Profession and Trade Licences Act (Cap200).
- Maintains open lines of communication with other Government agencies to ensure business operates within their specific requirements.
- Attends meetings, workshops and training sessions as instructed to ensure awareness of any changes in policies or procedures which may be relevant to the role.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years working experience
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Wednesday, 24 August 2022