The Civil Registry and Passport Office is notifying the public that effective May 4, its opening hours is Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, persons are asked to contact the following numbers based on the services required.
● Civil Registration Unit (for births, deaths and marriages) – 468-3048
● Passport Unit (for passport matters) – 468-3442
● Visa Unit (for visa matters) – 468-3446
● Nationality Unit (for naturalisation and registration matters) – 468-3467
● General Services – 468- 3457
● Spanish speaking Customers – 468-3038
Customers wishing to apply for certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and adoption certificates and registration of marriage licences are encouraged to do so online at www.crisvi.gov.vg.
Application forms for British Overseas Territory Citizen (BOTC) passports, BVI visas and Belonger Status can be downloaded online at www.bvi.gov.vg.Clients are being informed that masks are required to be worn to receive service and the proper sanitisation requirements should be adhered to.