14 November 2017 - 1:23pm

Owners and operators of bars and food establishments on Virgin Gorda who are applying for or renewing liquor licences should submit a copy of their applications to the Environmental Health Division  by no later than November 17.

Applicants are asked to submit a copy of their 2017 Trade Licence along with their Liquor Licence Application received from Inland Revenue Department at the front desk of the Vanterpool Administration Building.

For more information persons are asked to contact Environmental Health offices at 852-7782. 


Natasha Lettsome

Marketing and Communications Manager
BVI Health Services Authority
Telephone: 852-7655
Email:  nlettsome@bvihsa.vg

Ministry or Department Associated with this News Article:

Share this post