Information Officer II
Dept. of Information & Public Relations
Telephone: 468- 2740
Officials from the BVI Tourist Board will discuss the draft reopening protocols with stakeholders specific to their respective tourism sectors starting this week.
The industry meetings are scheduled for:
• Tuesday, October 6 with resorts, private islands and large hotels
• Wednesday, October 7 with small hotels, guesthouses and villas
• Thursday, October 8 with licenced taxi operatives
• Tuesday, October 13 with tour operators, shuttles and car rentals
• Wednesday, October 14 with marinas, crewed yacht charters and bareboat yacht charters
• Thursday, October 15 with diving and water sports
• Tuesday, October 20 with restaurants and bars
• Wednesday, October 21 with spas and salons
Interested stakeholders are encouraged to contact the BVI Tourist Board at (284) 852-6020 or via email at email@example.com.