Public Health Communications Specialist
Ministry of Health/Social Development
The Department of Waste Management is accepting quotations for the assembly, installation and electrical connection of a mechanical vehicle lift at the Incinerator Plant compound.
Interested companies are asked to submit their bids in a sealed envelope with the name of the company and reference “Installation of Vehicle Lift” with the following Documents enclosed.
- Quotation for work.
- Certificate of good standing from Inland Revenue Department, Social Security Board and National Health Insurance.
- Valid Trade Licence 2023.
- Proof of ownership of equipment or access to it.
- A brief outline of the company’s experience.
- A methodology and plan for the installation and electrical connection of the mechanic vehicle lift.
- Two referral letters.
All documents must be included for consideration and all bids will be evaluated, based on price, experience and the appropriateness of the methodology and plan. The deadline for submission of quotation is November 15, 2023 at 12.00 noon.
All quotations must be hand delivered to the Department of Waste Management Office located on the Second Floor of the Property Union Building adjacent to Happy Lion Restaurant.
For additional queries, contact the Director of the Department of Waste Management at 284-468-4934.