We do not have After School Programmes. All programmes for youth will be administrated through our BeYOUth Centre which will be launched in 2021.

The child should attain 5 years of age by February of the school year of admission.

Yes, orders for 10 lbs or more can be placed with the staff and are filled based upon availability.

Yes. You must seek permission in writing if you wish to use a recreational facility. This must be addressed to the Chairman of the Recreation Trust.

Yes. Shipments can be arranged for the sister islands pending prior payment arrangements. The team is happy to discuss the requirements, so do not hesitate to call.

Yes orders of 25 lbs or more are eligible for delivery.

The staff ably offers a variety of finishes from filleting to vacuum packing and most things in between. Never hesitate to ask if it can be done, because chances are (for a nominal fee) it can be!

Apply in writing or submit a completed application form to the Department of Education at least six months prior to the opening of the institution. Submit with your application: a) A business plan or proposal b) A floor plan of the Institution The application should be made to the: Chief Education Officer Department of Education P.O. Box 72 Wickham’s Cay 1, Road Town Tortola, VG 1110 British Virgin Islands
1) Transfer of students takes place only at the beginning of the academic year except under special circumstances. 2) Enquire from the principal of the prospective school on available space 3) Request transfer from the Principal of the school that your child attends. 4) The transfer certificate is sent by the principal of the school to the Department of Education for final processing. Note: Transfer from a private school to a public school is treated as a new admission to the public school system. (See requirements listed under question dealing with registration) Belongers are eligible for school transfers. Non-belongers are at the discretion of the department, and will need to reapply if a favourable decision is granted.