Use the Google map below to view ongoing infrastructural works happening in the Territory.
The Government of the Virgin Island is executing a Territory-wide infrastructural development programme which includes road, water and sewerage networks. The road rehabilitation and upgrade consist of drainage improvement, casting of edge of roads and resurfacing. Other works may include the installation of retaining walls where necessary.
- Partially closure on Sir Francis Drake Highway between the Dolphin Discovery to the corner of Slaney Hill - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until Wednesday, February 15.
- Brewer's Bay (lower Luck Hill to end at Nichols' Bar) - Works in progress
- Windy Hill, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Lee Road, Virgin Gorda, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Completion date: June)
- Greenland, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Nottingham Estate, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Orange lines and markings - Men at work, drive with caution
- Blue lines and markings - Scheduled, pending, coming soon
- Lime lines and markings - In progress, continues
- Red lines and marking - Closure, drive with extreme caution
- Green lines and markings - Suggested detour
- Purple lines and markings - Complete
- SSB - Social Security Board
- CDB - Caribbean Development Bank
- NSP - National Sewerage Project/Programme
Click the drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the map to view the map legend.