Use the Google map below to view ongoing infrastructural works happening in the Territory.
The Government of the Virgin Island is executing a Territory-wide infrastructural development programme which includes road, water and sewerage networks. The road rehabilitation and upgrade consist of drainage improvement, casting of edge of roads and resurfacing. Other works may include the installation of retaining walls where necessary.
- One-lane traffic in Greenland - to reinstate the road on Thursday, March 2 until Friday, March 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Spring Ghut
- Upper Horsepath Road Closed (vicinity of Marcia Blyden’s residence)- rehabilitation works are expected to last for six months until October.
- Brewer's Bay (lower Luck Hill to end at Nichols' Bar) - Works in progress
- Windy Hill, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Lee Road, Virgin Gorda, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Completion date: June)
- Greenland, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Nottingham Estate, CDB Loan funded - Daily 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Orange lines and markings - Men at work, drive with caution
- Blue lines and markings - Scheduled, pending, coming soon
- Lime lines and markings - In progress, continues
- Red lines and marking - Closure, drive with extreme caution
- Green lines and markings - Suggested detour
- Purple lines and markings - Complete
- SSB - Social Security Board
- CDB - Caribbean Development Bank
- NSP - National Sewerage Project/Programme
Click the drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the map to view the map legend.