Application for identity card for person deemed to belong to the Virgin Islands.
Step 1: Customer submits completed application form and supporting documents to the Civil Registry.
Step 2: Application form is review to ensure completeness and accuracy. If any errors, it is given to the customer to make corrections.
Step 3: Application fee is collected from the Customer.
Step 4: A receipt is issued to the Customer.
Step 5: Application is accepted from the customer and screened to ensure customer meets all requirements.
Step 6: If application doesn’t meet requirements, it is returned to customer to make necessary adjustments.
Step 7: Once approved, Customer is issued Belonger Card. Step 8: Customer verifies information and signs logbook for collection.
• Valid Government Issued Photo Identification
• Manual, Expired or Damaged Belonger Card (where applicable)
• Birth Certificate (applicant, parent, grandparent, spouse – where applicable)
• Marriage Certificate (applicant, parent, grandparent – where applicable)
• Naturalisation/Registarion Certificate (applicant, parent, grandparent, spouse – where applicable)
• Adoption Certificate (applicant, parent, grandparent – where applicable)
• Baptismal Certificates (where applicable)
• Deed Poll/Affidavits
• Divorce Decree (where applicable)
• Death Certificate (where applicable)
Turn Around Time