P.O. Box 2390
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
To provide essential support services for Members in the exercise of their parliamentary functions, in an informed and efficient manner, and to inform the public, on an on-going basis, about the parliamentary procedures of the House of Assembly.
To be seen, locally, regionally and internationally, as a leader in the provision of parliamentary services.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect for parliamentary processes, practices and procedures
- Commitment to a fair, healthy, safe and rewarding workplace environment
STRATEGIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Maintaining the highest standards for efficient processing of legislation
- Providing reliable and proficient administrative and research services
- Employing competent and impartial professionals
- Accurately recording House of Assembly proceedings
- Promptly processing and dispensing legislation
- Continually educating the public about parliamentary democracy and the functioning of the House of Assembly
- Regularly evaluating information and services provided
- Providing continuous training on all aspects of parliamentary procedures
What's Happening Within Our Department?
Department Contact Information
To make contact with Office of the House of Assembly, see below for contact information:
Office of The House of Assembly
P.O. Box 2390
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: 1(284) 468-6900 /6980
Fax: 1(284) 468-6993