Ministry of Health & Social Development
Release Date:
Thursday, 5 February 2015 - 3:15pm

The Environmental Health Division is reminding all owners of food establishments that in accordance with the Public Health and Food Hygiene Regulation of 1972, they are to be registered and licensed in order to operate. Food licenses that have expired must be renewed. Food establishments, including mobile food units, are also required to display the food license in a visible location.  

Registration forms may be obtained from the Environmental Health Office.  For more information contact the Environmental Health Division at 468-5110.


Natasha Lettsome-Humphrey

Public Health Communications Specialist
Ministry of Health/Social Development
Telephone: 468-2286