Ministry of Health & Social Development
Department of Waste ManagementRelease Date:
Tuesday, 28 June 2022 - 4:49pm
The Department of Waste Management (DWM) is seeking proposals from qualified companies for the coordination and supervision of all dumpsite activities and for the provision of technical support for the repair and maintenance of the Department’s equipment.
Manager of the DWM, Mr. Neville Allen said that the successful applicant will need to perform the following duties:
- Advise on the development of the dumpsite with regards to blasting and excavation works.
- Supervise the creation of new dumping cells via blasting and excavation.
- Supervise the re-routing of all new access roads to the dumping area.
- Direct all incoming waste and instruct users exactly where to dump.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise all private equipment hired by the Department to maintain and develop the Pockwood Pond dumpsite.
- Provide technical support for the repair and maintenance of excavators, trucks and loaders.
Interested service providers can submit their proposals via email addressed to the Manager at email@example.com or in person at the Waste Management Offices located in the Union Property Building on the second floor adjacent to the Happy Lion Restaurant. Deadline for application submission is July 15, 2002.